A Journey at the Intersection of Textiles, Digital Fabrication and Biology. It is a course offered by Fab Lab ESAN.
Apply now!, deadline May 31st 2020
The textile-academy is a interdisciplinary course based on hands-On learning and bottom up approach . It is divided into two trimesters, the first 3 months (September to December) there are weekly global lectures about skills, tools and processes where each student has weekly assignments that are reviewed globally. During the first 3 months there are also scheduled talks from experts and practitioners for a further exploration of each week's topic. The second trimester is focused on personal project development using the local laboratory infrastructure together with the local instructor and with biweekly mentorship of the global experts.
If you wish to participate in Fabricademy 2020/21, please fill out the form below, and you will be contacted by us.
The course will start: September 22, 2020
Student’s Application process
- Fill in the online application form.
- The lab/node you selected will review your profile and inform you about the results of the selection.
- The local tutor will contact you to have a personal interview (in-person or via skype).
- Fabricademy Coordination will contact you to let you know the results of the process.
- Once you receive the confirmation letter, you must make a deposit to secure your place, before the program starts.
Fore more information visit: https://textile-academy.org/