FAB15 in Two Cities in Egypt
This year, Fab15 is taking place in two cities in Egypt, El Gouna by the Red Sea and Cairo. Fab15 offers you the chance to explore the diversity of Egyptian culture and Egypt's magnificent splendor. During your stay, you will be able to visit some of the most historic sites, enjoy some of the world's most famous beaches and try the rich and delicious local cuisine.
The main conference will be held in El Gouna from July 28th until August 2nd. Then, we head back to Cairo for the fab festival, fab lab tours, Fab Academy graduation ceremony, and closing ceremony.
Find out more about what you can do in Egypt here!
We are happy to announce that the Fab15 website is LIVE!
- Fab15 Conference: Where, When and Theme
- Speakers (to be announced soon)
- Travel (Accommodation, Transportation and Visa Requirements)
- Participation (Application Process for Workshops, Papers, Fab Lab Presentations, Projects and the 6th Edition of the Digital Fashion and Wearables Expo)
- Egypt (Things to Do in Egypt, Weather, General Tips and Security Precautions)
- Venue Locations
- Schedule (coming soon!) and much more...
When, Where and What Can You Expect?
When & Where
28 July - 2 August: ElGouna, Red Sea
3 August - 4 August: Cairo
Monday, July 28 (El Gouna): Registration, FAB Conference and Workshops
Tuesday, July 29 (El Gouna): FAB Conference and Workshops
Wednesday, July 30 (El Gouna): FAB Conference and Workshops
Thursday, July 31 (El Gouna): FAB Conference and Workshops
Friday, August 1 (El Gouna): FAB Conference
Saturday, August 2 (Downtown Cairo): FAB Conference
Sunday, August 3 (Downtown Cairo): FAB Festival
Monday, August 4 (Downtown Cairo): Fab Lab Tours, Graduation Ceremony and Closing Ceremony
Loads of activities are planned throughout the conference. So get ready for a unique Fab Conference by the sea!
This information is produced by the Fab Foundation under Creative Commons license: CC BY (Attribution)